I promised I’d be back in January with a few changes.
- I’ve bought a domain name (actually two).
- I’ve paid for hosting.
- I’ve bought a new look for my blog.
- I’ve dyed a little bit of fabric I hope will be liked enough to sell.
- I’ve set up a store to link to my blog.
- Even though I’ve followed the “set-up wizard” I can’t seem to access my new blog.
- Because I can’t access the blog, I can’t upload my new look.
- Sydney has turned on one of the wettest summers for a long time and I can’t photograph my pretty fabric.
- So there is nothing in my store, which I can’t link to the blog I can’t access.
So, today is the day I get to spend on live chat with the nice (I hope) people who provide technical help.
This is Sydney. It doesn’t rain. It pours!